Important information is posted to our Facebook group throughout the season. Join this group to stay in the loop!
Looking for our Men’s side, the Rappahannock Golden Boars? Click the boar.
- Registering or getting CIPP’ed rugby insurance and registers you to play and do contact (tackling, rucking, scrumming). CIPP is valid Sept. 1- Aug. 31
- Go to the link above.
- Search by type: Senior Club
- Region: Cap Rugby Union
- Club Name: Rappahannock Women’s Rugby Club
- Choose your role. (95% of you will be “SENIOR PLAYER.”)
- If you possess an additional certificate (coach, ref, etc.), choose multi-role.
- Log-in or sign up.
- Make sure you select “SENIOR PLAYER”, not “SENIOR PLAYER – TRAINING“. This should cost about $70.
- $100 for rookies $150 for veterans per season
- Due by the first game of the season
- Talk to our Team Treasurer about a payment plan (contact information on the Officers and Coaches page)
- Looking for ways to save? Check out the Make a Payment page for more information
- Methods of payment
- Website: Payments page
- Venmo: @RappRugbyWomen
- Paypal: womenstreasurer@Rappahannockrugby.com
- Cash: Our Team Treasurer
Lowering Your Dues
- Recruiting: Each recruit you bring in that pays their rookie dues in full gets you $10 off your dues
- Sponsorships: 5% of all Sponsorships you acquire for the team goes toward your dues
- Volunteer work: each volunteer opportunity you take gets you $10 off of your dues… grab some teammates, put on Rapp gear, and take a picture of your adventures together ($50 cap) (see below for volunteer opportunities)
- Toys for Tots
- Friends of the Rappahannock
- Fredericksburg Regional Food Bank
- Once dues are paid you get this year’s t-shirt (one per year)
- Previous years shirts can be purchased from our website or in person via Paypal, or Venmo. Ask your Fundraising Chair!