Skip to content
- $100 for rookies $150 for veterans per season
- Due by the first match of the season
- Talk to our Team Treasurer about a payment plan (contact information and pictures on the Officers and Coaches page)
- Looking for ways to save? Check out the Make a Payment page for more information
- Methods of payment
- Website: Payments page
- Venmo: @RappRugbyWomen
- Paypal: womenstreasurer@Rappahannockrugby.com
- Cash: Our Team Treasurer
- USA Rugby Registration (i.e. the new “CIPP”) (Sept 1 – Aug 31) register in August.
- Go to the link above.
- Search by type: Senior Club
- Region: Cap Rugby Union
- Club Name: Rappahannock Women’s Rugby Club
- Choose your role. (95% of you will be “SENIOR PLAYER.”)
- If you possess an additional certificate (coach, ref, etc.), choose multi-role.
- Log-in or sign up.
- Make sure you select “SENIOR PLAYER”, not “SENIOR PLAYER – TRAINING“. This should cost about $70.
- Complete by 3rd practice or 1st game, whichever comes first
Get Some Team Swag
- Once dues are paid you get this year’s t-shirt (one per year)
- Previous years shirts can be purchased from our website or in person via Paypal, or Venmo (limited on-hand inventory). Check out Store for what is available.
- World Rugby Shop Team Store (working on getting more items up here)
- Triton Custom Jerseys (scroll down to Rappahannock’s team store)
- Black rugby shorts can be purchased at World Rugby Shop, Amazon, DicksSportingGoods.com, or rugbystore.com