Meet Our Sponsors
Why Sponsor a Local Sports Club?
Corporate sponsorship of a local sports club goes a long way to offset the rising costs of sports. The many benefits to the sponsor, however, are sometimes overlooked. Sponsoring a local sports club is a proven and effective way to improve awareness of your business or brand while supporting the local community. Club members, parents, families, friends, and fans all enjoy seeing the companies supporting local sports. The positive energy from this association improves your corporate image and promotes loyalty to your brand. The symbiotic relationship can also help you expand your clientele through networking, member access, and the improved awareness and brand perception.
Why Sponsor Rappahannock Rugby?
Not only is rugby is the fastest growing sport in the USA, but as a new summer Olympic sport, rugby is about to boom in the United States.
At Rappahannock Rugby, we believe that the team and the community are more important than the individual. We strive for excellence in everything we do and are constantly trying to improve ourselves. We are teachers, scientists, chefs, engineers, business people, and stay at home moms. We are regular people who want to play rugby and pass on the ethos and the heart and the soul of rugby to others.
Rappahannock Rugby has been playing and promoting amateur rugby in the Fredericksburg area since 2004. And since then, we have been doing our best to give back to the community that supports us. We work to give back ot our community by teaching rugby at after school programs at elementary schools to volunteering our time and energy cleaning up the river and roads. Everywhere we go, we try to leave the world, and the people we encounter, in a better place than when we got there.
The Rappahannock Rugby Football Club is an IRS recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. And as a non-profit, we rely on sponsorships and community support to help keep our organization going. We have developed a wide variety of opportunities with different types of organizations in mind. Below are some suggested sponsorship packages that we would be happy to partner with you on. However, we have found that sometimes it is best to discuss customizing a package to suit particular needs.
All sponsors will be featured on our website for the duration of their sponsorship, and the partnership will also be announced via our social media. The top sponsors under contract are featured more prominently. Sponsorships can be paid in full or split in two even payments collected at the beginning of our fall and spring season.
Platinum Sponsorship – $3000+/year, minimum 2 year commitment
● Vote on jersey and kit styles ● Logo placed on home and away uniforms for the team o $5000 for a large logo on the front or back of the jerseys o $3000 for a medium sized logo on either sleeve of the jerseys ● Logo on game day rugby ball, that is then signed and framed by the team ● 12”x12” logo added to our event/tournament/game day banner ● 24”X18” lawn sing placed at all our home games with logo and contact information ● Announcement of partnership on social media and website ● Logo and website link placed on our website sponsors page ● Invitations to special club and team events ● Honored guest at our annual banquet ● Volunteer time for events or company projects
Gold Sponsorship – $1000/annually
● Vote on jersey and kit styles ● 12”x12” logo added to our event/tournament/game day banner ● 24”X18” lawn sign placed at all our home games with logo and contact information ● Announcement of partnership on social media and website ● Logo and website link placed on our website sponsors page ● Honored guest at our annual banquet ● Volunteer time for events or company projects
Silver Sponsorship – $600/annually
● 24”X18” lawn sign placed at all our home games with logo and contact information ● Announcement of partnership on social media and website ● Logo and website link placed on our website sponsors page ● Volunteer time for events or company projects
Bronze Sponsorship – $300/annually
● Announcement of partnership on social media and website ● Logo and website link placed on our website sponsors page ● Volunteer time for events or company projects
Other Sponsorship Opportunities:
Below are a few of the additional sponsorship opportunities that we could offer in a customized package. If you have something in mind, please contact us. We are happy to work with you to meet your goals.
- Sponsor a Game Day of Women’s Rugby ($120/game)
- Sponsor a Practice of Women’s Rugby ($110/practice)
- Practice balls
- Sponsor team merchandise
- Game shorts
- Pre-game/practice shirts
- Warm up pants
- Other club apparel to be seen throughout the community on parents, fans, players, and coaches
- Fundraising events
- Rugby clinics
- Special community service events
- Hosted rugby tournaments
- Player sponsorship
A donation value of your choice!
Please email Womenstreasurer@Rappahannockrugby.com if you would like a receipt.
If you have any ideas, suggestions, or questions please let us know! We value your input as a potential sponsor and appreciate your interest in partnering with Rappahannock Rugby!